HIGH SLIP RESISTANCE & TEXTURE
X-Bond Anti-Slip Finish creates a unique textured look. Like all X-Bond finishes, the latex polymer feels warmer and quieter underfoot than tiles and traditional polished concrete.
- X-Bond Anti-Slip Finish is applied using a spray gun. Applied over an existing substrate, the first coat is a fine spray followed by a heavier splattered spray.
- The applied depth of the surface is 3mm. The surface is then lightly sanded.
- X-tra Gloss sealer is used for both internal and external applications
- X-Bond Anti-Slip Finish is a highly textured finish. Using more than one colour will result in the look of exposed aggregate.
AREAS OF SUITABILITY
- X-Bond Anti-Slip Finish is suitable for applications requiring high slip resistance.
- X-Bond Anti-Slip Finish can be applied over internal and external existing substrates including concrete, tiles, cement sheeting and waterproofing membranes.
- X-Bond Anti-Slip is highly suitable for commercial or high traffic areas particularly walkways and ramping.
- X-Bond Anti-Slip Finish can also be used on internal & external walls to create a highly textured feature wall.